Career Majors or Full-time Programs
A student wishing to withdraw from Caddo Kiowa Technology Center must notify the program instructor and Student Services and complete the withdrawal form which is available in Student Services. CKTC will coordinate the withdrawal of high school students with partner schools. Students are responsible for clearing any financial obligations and for returning any CKTC property prior to withdrawal completion. CKTC will abide by the following refund policy if the student officially withdraws through Student Services:
- 100% tuition, instructional supplies, books and meal card refund if student withdraws on or before the first day of each semester. After the first day of class of each semester there is no refund. CKTC does not have a buy back policy on books and supplies.
- When an exception for payments based on extraordinary circumstances and special program requirements has been reviewed and approved by the Superintendent the student is responsible for 100% tuition after the first day of class.
- Once the student has completed the withdrawal process and it has been determined that the student is due a refund, a check will be processed and available within two working days.
- The withdrawing student must sign a Request for Refund in Student Services. The Bursar will be responsible for calculating refunds that are not Title IV.
- The financial aid office will calculate any refunds due to the Title IV program and notify the student in writing within five days.
- The student will be billed for any refunds due to the Federal Financial Aid programs.
- If the student has not repaid the funds within 45 days, the repayment due will be posted to the National Student Loan Data Base showing the student is ineligible for further funding.
- If the student has not repaid the funds within six months, the Collection Department of the U.S. Department of Education will be notified.
Members of the Armed Forces and their families
Any member of the Armed Forces that is selected to serve active duty for more than 30 days will not be charged tuition rates higher than that of residents of the district. They will be entitled to the same refund policy as all CKTC students. Once eligible, they will be readmitted promptly into the same program with the same enrollment status and academic standing. The student must notify the school of his/her military service and intent to return either by oral or written notice. The notice of intent to return must be within three years after the completion of service. The student may contact Student Services, the Attendance Clerk, or the Registrar to give their notice.
Short Term Courses
If class is cancelled, a full refund will be issued.
Workshops and seminars: no refund after start of class. Prior to start, full refund less a $5 processing fee.
Short-term classes: prior to second class meeting, full refund issued less a $5 processing fee. After second class meeting, no refund will be issued.
Allow two weeks for refund processing.
Truck Driver Training
Refunds for the Truck Driver Training program will be determined by the TDT Director using a prorated formula at $100 per day, up to 10 business days; however, when a student begins to physically operate vehicles, no refund will be issued.
Short-term multiple-day training classes may be eligible for a refund if the student withdraws prior to the second class meeting, less a $5 processing fee. No refund will be issued unless requested prior to the second class meeting.
Any outstanding balance owed to the institution for more than 90 days will be turned over to a collection agency.