WASHITA VALLEY LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
Those who never stand still, don't say next year, they say now!
The signs of outstanding leadership appear primarily among the followers. – Max Dupree
All applications must be postmarked or hand-delivered by August 15.
Learn leadership approaches that bring out the best in you and those around you. Caddo Kiowa Technology Center’s Washita Valley Leadership Program prepares you to tap into your potential while developing your leadership skills. Individuals will prepare for leadership roles, professional growth and increased profits, efficiency and productivity.
What is the Washita Valley Leadership Program?
The leadership program was created to identify, develop, and motivate future leaders of Caddo Kiowa Technology Center’s district. It is designed to increase the participant’s knowledge about, commitment to, and effectiveness in the community in which they live to provide the area with a larger pool of volunteer leaders.
The Washita Valley Leadership Program focuses on topics such as leadership styles and team building; city, county and state government; youth and education; area agriculture and economic development.
Washita Valley Leadership Program Benefits
- We guarantee that you will increase your knowledge of the district. No matter how much of an expert you may be in some areas, the Washita Valley Leadership Program experience will help you in developing new ideas.
- You will develop a professional network. Presenters and planners for the class sessions include WVLP Alum and leaders from all over the district.
- Class members are diverse. You will be sharing your beliefs and learning from each other.
- You will gain a new perspective on community service. As a result, you will be considerably more efficient in your business and community work.
- Class members will develop new perspectives on individual and team roles in a group
- Enjoy yourself as you work side by side with other professionals and volunteers from CKTC's district.
- Learn to facilitate the ongoing needs of organizations and communities.
The Washita Valley Leadership Program is a member of the Oklahoma CareerTech system.
- Leadership Styles I
- Area Agriculture
- Tourism, Economic & Community Development
- Leadership Styles II
- Law Enforcement, Youth & Education
- Local Government
- State Government
- Leadership Styles III