REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
June 11, 2018, 4:00 pm
Wray Finney Building #400, Room #435
1415 North 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Call to Order, roll call and establishment of a quorum
2. Introduction of Visitors:
3. Reports and Anticipated Discussions by Board and Staff: Jennie Nunn, Instructional Leader; Staci Repp, Student Service Director; Joe Ely, BIS Director, Vic Woods, Assistant Superintendent and Superintendent’s Update, Tony Hancock regarding:
4. Consent Agenda
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member would like to remove an item for individual consideration. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration and approval of the following items:
a. May 7, 2018 Regular Board Meeting Minutes.
b. General Fund 2017 - 2018 checks #3398 - 3785 in the amount of $700,562.49; Building Fund 17-18 check #212 - 232 in the amount of $7,031.39; Encumbrances #1301 – 1440 & 70344 & 70359 in the amount of $161,555.77; No Building Fund Encumbrances, including change orders report and appropriations for FY17-18 from reports dated for May 31, 2018.
c. Treasurer’s reports for bank statement dated May 31, 2018.
d. Activity Fund report for bank statement dated May 31, 2018.
e. Transfer of $58,180.98 from the Activity Fund to the General Fund per resolution 70 O.S. § Section 5-129.
a. Surplus: 2018 Playhouse constructed by Carpentry Program;19 97 White Chevrolet Malibu vin#1G1ND52M6W6172118; 1997 White Plymouth Grand Voyager; 1995 Blue Chevrolet Camaro from Auto Collision; 2003 White Chevrolet Silverado vin#2GCEC19TA31A12355; 2002 Black Chevrolet Avalanche VIN#3GNEK13T83G191377 from Auto Service.
b. Approve BIS Adjunct and part time employees.
5. Action to be considered:
a. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve proposal for Property, Casualty, Auto and Educators Legal Insurance with OSIG/Insurica Plan and Workers’ Compensation with CompSource Mutual Insurance from Mollett-Hunter Insurance Company, policy term July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019.
b. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve renewing OSSBA Membership for FY18-19.
c. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve continuing agreement with Netchemia, LLC for TalentEd, Human Resources document tracking for FY18-19.
d. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve continuing the Statement of Work Agreement with Connections Learning Virtual Learning Program, fka Advanced Academics FY18-19.
e. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve quote/bid from Hiland Dairy Foods for Early Care & Education for FY18-19.
f. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Associated General Contractors, (AGC) of Oklahoma Education Foundation for FY18-19.
g. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve contract for services with Washita Valley Community Action Council to provide childcare and educational services beginning August 1, 2018 to July 31, 2019.
h. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Career Major Tuition Schedule/Program Costs for FY18-19.
i. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve the Activity Fund individual account guidelines for FY18-19.
j. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve accepting Bid for TDT grassland for cutting, bailing and removal.
k. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve continuing Vending Machine Agreement with Tallent Vending for CKTC’s snack machines for FY18-19.
l. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve continuing collection contract with American Collection Services, Inc., for collection of delinquent accounts for FY18-19.
m. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve membership with Organization of Rural Oklahoma Schools for FY18-19.
n. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve best quote for Auto Service & Diesel Service Classroom floors.
o. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve the Superintendent to enter into contracts with vendors, to provide services for campus maintenance and upkeep for FY18-19.
p. Discuss and review Policy 245, Network & Internet Acceptable Use and Internet Safety
q. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Revising Vacation Policy 456.
r. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve designation of the following staff:
1) Heather Rhodes, Payroll & Health/Benefits, Asst. Treasurer, Financial Clerk
2) Sharon Myers, Treasurer, Activity Fund, General Fund, Building and Financial Aid Custodian, Board of Education Minute Clerk, Administrative Assistant
3) Jana Savage, Encumbrance Clerk, Asst. Activity Fund Clerk, Board of Education Asst. Minute Clerk, Financial Aid Dispersing Clerk, Inventory Clerk
4) Tony Hancock, Purchasing Agent
5) Vic Woods, Asst. Purchasing Agent, Title IX Compliance Coordinator and Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (race, color, national origin) Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (disabilities) and the Age Discrimination in Education Act of 1975 (age).
6) Jennie Nunn, Title IX Compliance Officer
7) Receiving Clerks – David Darnell and Jamie Pittman
s. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve amended Emergency Management Plan for 18-19 school year.
t. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve CKTC’s Marketing Plan and Plan of Action. For 18-19 school year.
u. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve salary schedule change for Classified Staff.
6. New Business – This is limited to matters not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the meeting agenda
Note: “The Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda. Such votes may be to adopt, reject, tabled, reaffirm, rescind or take no action on any agenda matter.”
POSTED: Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, Administration Building #100 & Wray Finney Building #400, at 4:00 p.m. on June 8, 2018
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education
- November 12, 2018
- December 10, 2018
- October 8, 2018
- September 10, 2018
- August 13, 2018
- June 28, 2018
- June 11, 2018
- May 14, 2018
- April 9, 2018
- February 12, 2018
- March 20, 2018
- January 8, 2018
- December 11, 2017
- November 13, 2017
- October 9, 2017
- September 11, 2017
- August 14, 2017
- June 30, 2017
- June 12, 2017
- Mar 7, 2017
- May 8, 2017
- Apr 10, 2017
- Mar 31, 2017
- Mar 21, 2017
- Mar 13, 2017
- Mar 6, 2017
- Feb 24, 2017
- Feb 13, 2017
- Jan 10, 2017
- Jan 17, 2017