REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Monday, January 14, 2019, 4:00 pm
Wray Finney Building #400, Room #435
1415 North 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Call to Order, roll call and establishment of a quorum.
2. Introduction of Visitors:
3. Reports and Anticipated Discussions by Board and Staff: Joe Ely, BIS Director, Jennie Nunn, Instructional Leader; Staci Repp, Student Service Director; Vic Woods, Assistant Superintendent and Superintendent’s Update, Tony Hancock regarding: School Auditors, Putnam & Co; Feb. 12, 2019 Election for Seat 1, Tom Haley, only filer; Caddo County Tournament Junior High 1/14 thru 1/19; High School 1/21 thru 1/26; OSSBA - Legislative Advocacy for Education Leaders, Feb. 4th, 9 am to 2:30 pm.
4. Consent Agenda
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member would like to remove an item for individual consideration. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration and approval of the following items:
a. December 10, 2018 Regular Board Meeting Minutes.
b. General Fund 2017-18 check #4468 for $82.98, General Fund 2018-19 checks #1294-1612 in the amount of $717,048.84.
Building Fund 2018-2019 checks #84-104 for $6,480.89.
General Fund Encumbrances #722-789 & #70352-70353 in the amount of $27,249.56; No Building Fund Encumbrances, including change orders report and appropriations for FY18-19 reports dated for December 31, 2018.
c. Treasurer’s reports from bank statement dated December 31, 2018.
d. Activity Fund reports from bank statement dated December 31, 2018.
e. Transfer of $150,013.20 from the Activity Fund to the General Fund per resolution 70 O.S. § Section 5-129.
f. Approve BIS adjunct and part time employees.
5. Action to be considered:
a. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve CKTC’s FY17-18 Audit Report as presented by Jerry Putnam, CPA of Putnam & Company, PLLC.
b. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Cooperation Agreement with the Caddo, Board of County Commissioners for FY2019.
c. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve purchase of Dell Computers
6. Proposed Executive session at pm to discuss the following personnel items so the board may return to open session to report on and/or take possible board action on the following: Pursuant to 25 O.S. §307(B)(1):
a) Annual Evaluation and employment contract for Superintendent Tony Hancock, for school year 2019-2020.
b) Accept or not accept Retirement/Resignation of Sharan Myers, Treasurer, Board Minute Clerk, Activity Fund Custodian.
7. Acknowledge returned to open session with statement by Board Chairman.
8. Discussion and possible board action to renew or table the renewal of Superintendent Tony Hancock contract for school year 2019-2020.
9. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Retirement/Resignation of Sharan Myers, Treasurer, Board Minute Clerk, Activity Fund Custodian.
10. New Business – This is limited to matters not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the meeting agenda
Note: “The Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda. Such votes may be to adopt, reject, tabled, reaffirm, rescind or take no action on any agenda matter.”
POSTED: Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, Administration Building #100 & Wray Finney Building #400, and BIS Building #at 4:00 p.m. on January 14, 2019
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education