REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Tuesday, March 21, 2017, 4:00 pm
Wray Finney Building #400, Room #435
1415 North 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Call to Order, roll call and establishment of a quorum
2. Introduction of any Visitors:
3. Reports and Anticipated Discussions by Board and Staff: Joe Ely, BIS Director; Jennie Nunn, Instructional Leader; Staci Repp, Student Service Director; Vic Woods, Assistant Superintendent and Superintendent’s Dennis Ruttman, updates regarding:
4. Consent Agenda
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member would like to remove an item for individual consideration. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration and approval of the following items:
a. February 13, 2017, Regular Board Meeting Minutes and February 24, 2017 Special Board Meeting Minutes; March 6, 2017, Special Board Meeting Minutes and March 7, 2017, Special Board Meeting Minutes; March 13, 2017 Special Board Meeting Minutes.
b. General Fund 2016-2017 check #’s 2492 - #2815 in the amount of $$695,850.79; Building Fund 2016-2017 check #’s 159 - #178 in the amount of $6,136.95; Encumbrances #’s 986 - #1111 & #’s 70325 - #70337, in the amount of $1185,553.51; No Building Fund Encumbrances, includes change orders and appropriations for FY16-17, from reports dated February 28, 2017.
c. Treasurer’s reports for bank statement dated February 28, 2017.
d. Activity Fund report for bank statement dated February 28, 2017.
e. Transfer of $78,493.56 from the Activity Fund to the General Fund per resolution 70 O.S. § Section 5-129.
f. Transfer of attached list of Surplus for disposal through the online auction site PublicSurplus.com.
5. Action to be considered:
a. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve continuing Partnership Agreement for services with the Kiowa Tribe Head Start Program.
b. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Academic classes and Agreement for FY17-18.
c. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Pre-Engineering and Bio-Medical classes and Agreement for FY17-18.
d. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve appointment of one board member to OSSBA Legislative Liaison for 2017 legislative cycle. Currently this is Phil Perryman.
e. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve renewing agreement with Department of Rehabilitation Services, Vocation/Technical Educational Services for period July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018.
f. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve best quote for campus replacement computers.
g. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve best quote for spray foam insulation in former BIS area, Building 400.
6. Consideration and vote to convene in executive session to discuss the following personnel items so the board may return to open session to report on and/or take possible board action on the following, pursuant to 25 O.S. §307(B)(1). Proposed Executive session at ______ pm
a) Approve or not approve hiring Instructional Assistant/Practical Nursing/Health Careers
b) Accept resignation of Sarah Winters, Early Care & Education Assistant
c) Accept resignation of Sally Hoeme, Secretary and Vending Clerk
7. Acknowledged returned to open session with statement by President Dustin Tackett.
8. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or not approve hiring Instructional Assistant/Practical Nursing/Health Careers
9. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or not approve resignation of Sarah Winters, Early Care & Education Assistant.
10. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or not approve Sally Hoeme, Secretary & Vending Clerk
11. New Business – This is limited to matters not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the meeting agenda
Note: “The Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda. Such votes may be to adopt, reject, tabled, reaffirm, rescind or take no action on any agenda matter.”
POSTED: Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, In Front of the Administration Building #100 & South Side of Wray Finney Building #400, at 4:00 p.m. on March 20, 2017.
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education
- November 12, 2018
- December 10, 2018
- October 8, 2018
- September 10, 2018
- August 13, 2018
- June 28, 2018
- June 11, 2018
- May 14, 2018
- April 9, 2018
- February 12, 2018
- March 20, 2018
- January 8, 2018
- December 11, 2017
- November 13, 2017
- October 9, 2017
- September 11, 2017
- August 14, 2017
- June 30, 2017
- June 12, 2017
- Mar 7, 2017
- May 8, 2017
- Apr 10, 2017
- Mar 31, 2017
- Mar 21, 2017
- Mar 13, 2017
- Mar 6, 2017
- Feb 24, 2017
- Feb 13, 2017
- Jan 10, 2017
- Jan 17, 2017