REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Thursday, June 30, 2017, 9:00 am
Administration Building #100, Room #129
1415 North 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Call to Order, roll call and establishment of a quorum
2. Introduction of any Visitors:
3. Consent Agenda
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member would like to remove an item for individual consideration. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration and approval of the following items:
a. June 12, 2017 Regular Board Meeting Minutes.
b. Encumbrances, warrants and appropriations from reports dated June 30, 2017
c. Transfer EOY Funds from the Activity Fund to the General Fund per resolution 70 O.S. § Section 5-129
4. Action to be considered:
a. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve continuing agreement for Collection Service from American Collection Services, Inc. to handle our past due accounts for FY17-18.
b. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Revised Career Major Tuition Schedule/Program Costs for FY17-18.
c. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve continuing Memorandum of Understanding with Southwestern Oklahoma State University in regards to PTA expansion program.
d. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Hay Cutting & Baling Agreement with Dustin Cooper for the TDT Range grass.
5. Proposed Executive Session at ______to discuss the following personnel items so the board may return to open session to report on and/or take possible board action on the following: Pursuant to 25 OS§ 307(B)(1):
a) Approve or not approve hiring Early Care & Education Assistant.
b) Approve or not approve hiring Student Services Testing Assistant
Acknowledged returned to open session.
6. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve hiring Early Care & Education Assistant.
7. Discuss and vote to approve or nor approve hiring Student Services Testing Assistant.
8. New Business – This is limited to matters not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the meeting agenda
Note: “The Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda. Such votes may be to adopt, reject, tabled, reaffirm, rescind or take no action on any agenda matter.”
POSTED: Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, Administration Building 100, at 9:00 a.m. on June 29, 2017
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education
- November 12, 2018
- December 10, 2018
- October 8, 2018
- September 10, 2018
- August 13, 2018
- June 28, 2018
- June 11, 2018
- May 14, 2018
- April 9, 2018
- February 12, 2018
- March 20, 2018
- January 8, 2018
- December 11, 2017
- November 13, 2017
- October 9, 2017
- September 11, 2017
- August 14, 2017
- June 30, 2017
- June 12, 2017
- Mar 7, 2017
- May 8, 2017
- Apr 10, 2017
- Mar 31, 2017
- Mar 21, 2017
- Mar 13, 2017
- Mar 6, 2017
- Feb 24, 2017
- Feb 13, 2017
- Jan 10, 2017
- Jan 17, 2017