REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Monday, February 13, 2017, 4:00 pm
Wray Finney Building #400, Room #435
1415 North 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Call to Order, roll call and establishment of a quorum
2. Introduction of any Visitors:
3. Reports and Anticipated Discussions by Board and Staff: Joe Ely, BIS Director; Jennie Nunn, Instructional Leader; Staci Repp, Student Service Director; Vic Woods, Assistant Superintendent and Superintendent’s Dennis Ruttman, updates regarding:
4. Consent Agenda
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member would like to remove an item for individual consideration. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration and approval of the following items:
a. January 10, 2017, Regular Board Meeting Minutes and January 17, 2017 Special Board Meeting Minutes.
b. General Fund 2016-2017 check #’s 2144 - 2491 in the amount of $$676,851.04; Building Fund 2016-2017 check #’s 137-158 in the amount of $8,401.81; Encumbrances #’s 833-985 & #’s 70302-70324, in the amount of $164,115.36; Building Fund Encumbrances # 70002, in the amount of $38,321.85, includes change orders and appropriations for FY16-17, from reports dated January 31, 2017.
c. Treasurer’s reports for bank statement dated January 31, 2017.
d. Activity Fund report for bank statement dated January 31, 2017.
e. Transfer of $61,646.10 from the Activity Fund to the General Fund per resolution 70 O.S. § Section 5-129.
f. Transfer of attached list of Surplus for disposal through the online auction site PublicSurplus.com.
5. Action to be considered:
a. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve continuing contract with Dr. Pepper Royal Crown to provide full vending and fountain service for FY17-18.
b. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve CKTC’s FY17-18 School Calendar.
c. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve continuing days to hours schedule for FY17-18 to allow CKTC to offset for bad weather days.
d. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve continuing MOU with Caddo County Health Department, for the county’s Public Health Emergency Response Plan.
e. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve quote to purchase commercial truck for Truck Driver Training program.
f. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve quote to purchase commercial trailer for Truck Driver Training program.
g. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Digital Marketing Proposal from BigWing Interactive.
h. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve new Policy 449 Shared Sick Leave.
i. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve revising language to Policy 450 Sick Leave for Full-Time Certified Personnel.
j. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve revising language to Policy 451 Sick Leave for Classified Personnel.
k. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Requisition #1270 for a 2015 Yamaha Drive Golf Cart to Arnie’s Golf Carts in the amount of $4,395.00
6. Consideration and vote to convene in executive session to discuss the following personnel items so the board may return to open session to report on and/or take possible board action on the following, pursuant to 25 O.S. §307(B)(1). Proposed Executive session at ______ pm
a) Re-Employment of the following Administrative Personnel for the FY17-18: Assistant Superintendent Vic Woods; BIS Director Joseph Ely, Instructional Leader Jennie Nunn; Student Service Director Staci Repp; Facility & Maintenance Director David Darnell
b) Accept resignation of Barbara (Barbie) Morgan, HCC Instructional Assistant
7. Acknowledged returned to open session with statement by President Dustin Tackett.
8. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or not approve to re-employ of Assistant Superintendent, Vic Woods.
9. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or not approve to re-employ of BIS Director, Joseph Ely.
10. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or not approve to re-employ Instructional Leader, Jennie Nunn.
11. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or not approve to re-employ Student Service Director, Staci Repp.
12. Motion, consideration and vote to re-employ Facility and Maintenance Director, David Darnell.
13. Motion, consideration and vote to accept or not accept resignation of HCC Instructional Assistant, Barbara
( Barbie) Morgan,
14. New Business – This is limited to matters not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the meeting agenda
Note: “The Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda. Such votes may be to adopt, reject, tabled, reaffirm, rescind or take no action on any agenda matter.”
POSTED: Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, In Front of the Administration Building #100 & South Side of Wray Finney Building #400, at 4:00 p.m. on February 10, 2016.
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education