REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Monday February 12, 2018, 4:00 pm
Wray Finney Building #400, Room #435
1415 North 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Call to Order, roll call and establishment of a quorum
2. Introduction of any Visitors:
3. Reports and Anticipated Discussions by Board and Staff: Joe Ely, BIS Director; Jennie Nunn, Instructional Leader; Staci Repp, Student Service Director; Vic Woods, Assistant Superintendent and Tony Hancock Superintendent’s Update regarding:
4. Consent Agenda
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member would like to remove an item for individual consideration. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration and approval of the following items:
a. January 8, 2018, Regular Board Meeting Minutes.
b. General Fund 17-18 checks #2088-2378 in the amount of $580,018.04; Building Fund 17-18 checks #128-148 in the amount of $6,467.78; Encumbrance #843-987 & #70295-70325 in the amount of $152,029.45; No Building Fund Encumbrance, includes change orders and appropriations for FY17-18, from reports dated January 31, 2018.
c. Treasurer’s reports for bank statement dated January 31, 2018.
d. Activity Fund report for bank statement dated January 31, 2018.
e. Transfer of $181,836.32 from the Activity Fund to the General Fund per resolution 70 O.S. § Section 5-129.
f. Surplus: Printer; 45 tires TDT; 3 edgers; 25 monitors; 2 overhead projectors; 2 smart boards (boards only); 2 small computer desks; 2 table tops; 2 side chairs; mobile blood pressure cuff; television stand
g. Approve BIS Adjunct and part time employees
5. Action to be considered:
a. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve continuing contract with Dr. Pepper Royal Crown to provide full drink vending and fountain service for FY18-19.
b. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve continuing days to hours schedule for FY18-19, to allow CKTC to offset for bad weather days.
c. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Subscription Agreement with Schoology for 2018-2019 school year.
d. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve best quote to replace Cisco Firepower 2110 (firewall)
6. Proposed Executive session at ______ pm to discuss the following personnel items so the board may return to open session to report on and/or take possible board action on the following: Pursuant to [25 OS§307 (B) (1)]:
a) Re-Employment of the following Administrative Personnel for the FY18-19 school year: Assistant Superintendent Vic Woods; BIS Director Joseph Ely, Instructional Leader Jennie Nunn; Student Service Director Staci Repp; Facility & Maintenance Director David Darnell
7. Acknowledged returned to open session with statement by Board President.
8. Vote to approve or not approve employment of Assistant Superintendent Vic Woods; BIS Director Joseph Ely;
Instructional Leader Jennie Nunn; Student Service Director Staci Repp; Maintenance Director David Darnell for school year 2018-2019.
9. New Business – This is limited to matters not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the meeting agenda
Note: “The Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda. Such votes may be to adopt, reject, tabled, reaffirm, rescind or take no action on any agenda matter.”
POSTED: Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, In Front of the Administration Building #100 & South Side of Wray Finney Building #400, at 4:00 p.m. on February 12, 2018.
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education
- November 12, 2018
- December 10, 2018
- October 8, 2018
- September 10, 2018
- August 13, 2018
- June 28, 2018
- June 11, 2018
- May 14, 2018
- April 9, 2018
- February 12, 2018
- March 20, 2018
- January 8, 2018
- December 11, 2017
- November 13, 2017
- October 9, 2017
- September 11, 2017
- August 14, 2017
- June 30, 2017
- June 12, 2017
- Mar 7, 2017
- May 8, 2017
- Apr 10, 2017
- Mar 31, 2017
- Mar 21, 2017
- Mar 13, 2017
- Mar 6, 2017
- Feb 24, 2017
- Feb 13, 2017
- Jan 10, 2017
- Jan 17, 2017