REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Monday, February 11, 2019, 4:00 pm
Wray Finney Building #400, Room #435
1415 North 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Call to Order, roll call and establishment of a quorum.
2. Introduction of Visitors:
3. Reports and Anticipated Discussions by Board and Staff: Joe Ely, BIS Director, Jennie Nunn, Instructional Leader; Staci Repp, Student Service Director; Vic Woods, Assistant Superintendent and Superintendent’s Update, Tony Hancock regarding:
4. Consent Agenda
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member would like to remove an item for individual consideration. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration and approval of the following items:
a. January 14, 2019, Regular Board Meeting Minutes.
b. General Fund 2018-19 checks #’s 1924 - 2179 in the amount of $627,947.11.
Building Fund 2018-2019 checks #’s 126 - 145 for $6,482.78.
General Fund Encumbrances #’s 790 - 868 & #’s 70354 - 70383in the amount of $98,312.10; No Building Fund Encumbrances, including change orders report and appropriations for FY18-19reports dated for January 31, 2019.
c. Treasurer’s reports from bank statement dated January 31, 2019.
d. Activity Fund reports from bank statement dated January 31, 2019.
e. Transfer of $62,491.16 from the Activity Fund to the General Fund per resolution 70 O.S. § Section 5-129.
f. Approve BIS adjunct and part time employees.
5. Action to be considered:
a. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve contract with Dr. Pepper Royal Crown to provide full drink vending and fountain service for FY19-20.
b. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve continuing days to hours’ schedule for FY19-20, allowing CKTC to offset for bad weather days.
c. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve subscription agreement with Schoology which affords administrators the ability to manage user, course and enrollment data for FY19-20.
d. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve continuing software license and support agreement with TRENDS/ADPC, for the business office and includes new Inventory software.
e. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Superintendent Hancock’s travel to Baltimore, MD July 9th thru 13th, 2019, for the SREB Conference.
6. Proposed Executive session at pm to discuss the following personnel items so the board may return to open session to report on and/or take possible board action on the following: Pursuant to 25 O.S. §307(B)(1):
a) Re-Employment of the following Administrative Personnel for the FY19-20 school year: Assistant Superintendent Vic Woods; BIS Director Joseph Ely; Instructional Leader Jennie Nunn; Student Service Director Staci Repp; Facility & Maintenance Director David Darnell.
7. Acknowledge returned to open session with statement by Board Chairman.
8. Discussion and possible board action to employ or not employ Administrative Personnel for the FY19-20: Assistant Superintendent Vic Woods; BIS Director Joseph Ely, Instructional Leader Jennie Nunn; Student Service Director Staci Repp; Facility & Maintenance Director David Darnell.
9. New Business – This is limited to matters not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the meeting agenda
Note: “The Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda. Such votes may be to adopt, reject, tabled, reaffirm, rescind or take no action on any agenda matter.”
POSTED: Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, Administration Building #100 & Wray Finney Building #400, and BIS Building #at4:00 p.m. on February 11, 2019
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education