Driver’s Education is a requirement to get a driver’s license for teenagers and new adult drivers in many states. Driver’s education will help prepare students pass the written exam and road test administered by your state’s Department of Motor Vehicles, Department of Revenue, Motor Vehicle Division, or Department of Public Safety. CKTC is able to offer this program through Southwest Oklahoma Driving School, LLC, Driver Education Program (licensed by Oklahoma’s Department of Safety). The program emphasizes the State of Oklahoma’s requirements of ten hours of classroom instruction and six hours of behind-the-wheel driving. Classes are given at CKTC on weekday evenings and weekends (make-up days are scheduled as needed).
- Students must complete all 10 hours of classroom training and 6 hours of individual driving instruction. 100% attendance required.
- Behind-the-wheel driving may be scheduled to meet the student’s needs and only after the classroom instruction has been completed.
- Successful completion of the program exempts students from the written portion of the driving exam.
- Must be 15 years of age by the 1st day of class.
- Must provide a copy of birth certificate (must bring all required documents to class).
Bldg. 400, Rm. 401
Mar 7 to Mar 8 | Sat Sun | 9-3 and 1-5 | $325.00
June 27 to Jun 28 | Sat Sun | 9-3 and 1-5 | $325.00