We design experiences!
Digital media students learn from skilled professionals how to create graphics, animations and 3D gaming projects from concept to completion.
Students use advanced computer applications and printing equipment and provide excellent customer service while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Graphic Design-Production Technician
Digital Media Web Specialist
Graphic Communication Press Operator
In-District High School Students – TUITION-FREE
In-District Adult Students – $2.50 per credit hour + supplies
Out-of-District Adult Students – $5.00 per credit hour + supplies
Digital media and print technology classes are rigorous and require some skill and safety measures. The following are considerations prospective students should keep in mind:
- Reading – 10th-grade level recommended
- Math and writing – 8th-grade level
- Pass safety test
- Intermediate computer skill level
- Attention to detail
- Color coordination/visual element skills
- Ability to work from written directions
- Sitting/standing for long periods of time for Print Tech
- Sit for long periods of time in front of a computer screen for 3D Gaming
- Need to be able to lift 25 lbs. for any job other than computer operator
- Work around moving equipment, presses, paper cutter and folding machines