REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Monday, December 11, 2017, 4:00 pm
Wray Finney Building #400, Room #435
1415 North 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Call to Order, roll call and establishment of a quorum.
2. Introduction of Visitors:
3. Reports and Anticipated Discussions by Board and Staff: Joe Ely, BIS Director, Jennie Nunn, Instructional Leader; Staci Repp, Student Service Director; Vic Woods, Assistant Superintendent and Superintendent’s Update, Tony Hancock regarding:
4. Consent Agenda
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member would like to remove an item for individual consideration. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration and approval of the following items:
a. November 13, 2017 Regular Board Meeting Minutes
b. General Fund 2016-17 check #4569 for $500.00, General Fund 2017-18 checks #1361-1715 for $689,888.05.
Building Fund 2017-2018 checks #86-106 for $6,193.14.
General Fund Encumbrances #697-795 and #70276-70284 in the amount of $103,534.68; No Building Fund Encumbrances, including change orders report and appropriations for FY17-18 reports dated for November 30, 2017.
c. Treasurer’s reports for bank statement dated November 30, 2017.
d. Activity Fund report for bank statement dated November 30, 2017.
e. Transfer of $115,989.62 from the Activity Fund to the General Fund per resolution 70 O.S. § Section 5-129.
f. Approve BIS adjunct and part time employees.
5. Action to be considered:
a. Discuss and review CKTC’S FY18-19 calendar.
b. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve continuing MOU with Caddo County Health Department, for the county’s Public Health Emergency Response Plan.
6. Proposed Executive Session at ______
To discuss the following personnel items so the board may return to open session to report on and/or take possible board action on the following: Pursuant to 25 OS§ 307(B) (1):
a) Approve or not approve resignation/retirement of Mark Taylor, Auto Collision Instructor.
b) Approve or not approve resignation of Mitchell Griffin, Truck Driver Training Instructor
7. Acknowledged returned to open session with statement by President Dustin Tackett.
8. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or not approve retirement/resignation of Mark Taylor, Auto Collision Instructor.
9. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or not approve resignation of Mitchell Griffin, Truck Driver Training Instructor.
10. New Business – This is limited to matters not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the meeting agenda
Note: “The Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda. Such votes may be to adopt, reject, tabled, reaffirm, rescind or take no action on any agenda matter.”
POSTED: Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, Administration Building #100 & Wray Finney Building #400, at 4:00 p.m. on December 8th, 2017
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education
- November 12, 2018
- December 10, 2018
- October 8, 2018
- September 10, 2018
- August 13, 2018
- June 28, 2018
- June 11, 2018
- May 14, 2018
- April 9, 2018
- February 12, 2018
- March 20, 2018
- January 8, 2018
- December 11, 2017
- November 13, 2017
- October 9, 2017
- September 11, 2017
- August 14, 2017
- June 30, 2017
- June 12, 2017
- Mar 7, 2017
- May 8, 2017
- Apr 10, 2017
- Mar 31, 2017
- Mar 21, 2017
- Mar 13, 2017
- Mar 6, 2017
- Feb 24, 2017
- Feb 13, 2017
- Jan 10, 2017
- Jan 17, 2017