OKLAHOMA BID ASSISTANCE NETWORK
Excellence. Quality. Trust.
Oklahoma businesses receive marketing and technical assistance from the Oklahoma Bid Assistance Network (OBAN) for selling to federal, state, local and tribal governments. There are 15 offices across Oklahoma, with one of those housed on Caddo Kiowa Technology Center's campus in Fort Cobb, Oklahoma.
OBAN is a statewide Procurement Technical Assistance Center and part of a nationwide program funded by the Defense Logistics Agency. Ninety-eight PTACs – with over 300 local offices – form a national network of dedicated procurement professionals working to help local businesses compete successfully in the government marketplace. PTACs are the bridge between buyer and supplier, bringing a knowledge of both government contracting and the capabilities of contractors to maximize fast, reliable service to our government with better quality and at lower costs.
All OBAN offices are staffed with counselors experienced in government contracting and provide a wide range of services including classes and seminars, individual counseling and easy access to bid opportunities, contract specifications, procurement histories, and other information necessary to successfully compete for government contracts.
The primary purpose of OBAN is to create jobs and expand the economy in Oklahoma by increasing the number of businesses capable of participating in the government marketplace.
If you are a business interested in selling products and services to federal, state, local and tribal governments, we are here to help you.
Selling to federal, state and local governments with OBAN
- Maximize bid potential by accurately registering to receive daily notifications specific to your products and services
- Gain a significant competitive advantage in the bid process by being compliant with governmental contracting regulations
- Enhance bid strategies to effectively market and network your business
- Oklahoma Statewide Procurement Technical Assistance Center
- Federal, state and local government contracting assistance
- Prime and sub-contracting opportunities search and match program
- One-on-one counseling at no cost
- Procurement history research
- Access to library of military, federal and industry standards documents
- State and nationwide contracting experts
- Construction plan rooms
- SAMs (System for Awards Management) & DUNs (Dun & Bradstreet) registration assistance
OBAN is sponsored by the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education with funding support from all levels of government.