REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
August 13, 2018, 4:00 pm
Wray Finney Building #400, Room #435
1415 North 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Call to Order, roll call and establishment of a quorum
2. Introduction of Visitors:
3. Reports and Anticipated Discussions by Board and Staff: Jennie Nunn, Instructional Leader; Staci Repp, Student Service Director; Joe Ely, BIS Director, Vic Woods, Assistant Superintendent and Superintendent’s Update, Tony Hancock regarding:
4. Consent Agenda
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member would like to remove an item for individual consideration. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration and approval of the following items:
a. June 28, 2018 Regular Board Meeting Minutes.
b. General Fund 17-18 June Checks #3786-#4430 in the amount of $1,030,230.19; July checks #4431-#4458 in the amount of $18,853.19; General Fund 18-19 Checks #1-#268 in the amount of $530,689.68; Building Fund 17-18 June Checks #233-254 in the amount of $7,847.28; July check #255 in the amount of $798.77; and Building Fund 18-19 Check #1-#21 in the amount of $85,111.59; July Encumbrances #208-#280 & #70254-#70298 in the amount of $436,216.22; No Building Fund Encumbrances, including change orders report and appropriations for FY18-19 from reports dated for June 30, 2018 and July 31, 2018.
c. Treasurer’s reports for bank statements dated June 30, 2018 and July 31, 2018.
d. Activity Fund report for bank statements dated June 30, 2018 and July 31, 2018
e. Transfer of $71,041.59 from the Activity Fund to the General Fund per resolution 70 O.S. § Section 5-129.
f. Approve BIS Adjunct and part time employees.
5. Action to be considered:
a. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve amended CKTC’s Organizational Chart.
6. Proposed Executive Session at ______
To discuss the following personnel items so the board may return to open session to report on and/or take possible board action on the following:
a) Confidential communications between the board and its attorney concerning pending litigation in the matter of Engineered Systems & Energy Solutions, Inc. v. Autry Technology Center, et al., Oklahoma County District Court Case No. CJ-2017-6627, wherein the board has been advised by its attorney that public disclosure of such communications would seriously impair the ability of the board to conduct the litigation in the public interest. Pursuant to 25 OS§ 307(B)(4).
b) Vote to approve or not approve resignation of Steven Sneed, Truck Driver Training Instructor. Pursuant to 25 OS§ 307(B)(1)
7. Acknowledged returned to open session.
8. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or not approve settlement of litigation (Engineered Systems & Energy Solutions, Inc. v. Autry Technology Center, et al.) and authorize the Superintendent to execute the settlement agreement on behalf of the Board.
9. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or not approve resignation of Steven Sneed, TDT Instructor.
10. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve new salary schedules for Certified, Professional and Administrative Staff for FY18-19.
11. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve salary increases for Certified, Professional and Administrative Staff.
12. New Business – This is limited to matters not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the meeting agenda
Note: “The Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda. Such votes may be to adopt, reject, tabled, reaffirm, rescind or take no action on any agenda matter.”
POSTED: Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, Administration Building #100 & Wray Finney Building #400, at 4:00 p.m. on August 10, 2018
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education
- November 12, 2018
- December 10, 2018
- October 8, 2018
- September 10, 2018
- August 13, 2018
- June 28, 2018
- June 11, 2018
- May 14, 2018
- April 9, 2018
- February 12, 2018
- March 20, 2018
- January 8, 2018
- December 11, 2017
- November 13, 2017
- October 9, 2017
- September 11, 2017
- August 14, 2017
- June 30, 2017
- June 12, 2017
- Mar 7, 2017
- May 8, 2017
- Apr 10, 2017
- Mar 31, 2017
- Mar 21, 2017
- Mar 13, 2017
- Mar 6, 2017
- Feb 24, 2017
- Feb 13, 2017
- Jan 10, 2017
- Jan 17, 2017