REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
April 9, 2018, 4:00 pm
Wray Finney Building #400, Room #435
1415 North 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Call to Order, roll call and establishment of a quorum.
2. Clerk to administer the Oath of Office to Zone 5, Office 3, Dustin Tackett.
3. Vote to approve the re-organization of the board officers for 2017-2018 school year.
4. Introduction of any Visitors:
5. Reports and Anticipated Discussions by Board and Staff: Joe Ely, BIS Director; Jennie Nunn, Instructional Leader; Staci Repp, Student Service Director; Vic Woods, Assistant Superintendent and Tony Hancock Superintendent’s Update regarding
6. Consent Agenda
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member would like to remove an item for individual consideration. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration and approval of the following items:
a. March 20, 2018 Regular Board Meeting Minutes.
b. General Fund 17-18 checks #2735 - 3055 in the amount of $622,877.63; Building Fund 17-18 checks #170-190 in the amount of $6,956.97; Encumbrance #1101-1190 & #70328-70333 in the amount of $49,151.25; No Building Fund Encumbrance, includes change orders and appropriations for FY17-18, from reports dated March 31, 2018.
c. Treasurer’s reports for bank statement dated March 31, 2018.
d. Activity Fund reports for bank statement dated March 31, 2018.
e. Transfer of $73,506.16 from the Activity Fund to the General Fund per resolution 70 O.S. § Section 5-129.
f. Approve BIS Adjunct and part time employees.
7. Action to be considered:
a. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Caddo Kiowa’s Professional Development Plan for FY18-19.
b. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Temporary Appropriations for FY18-19
c. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Natural Gas Sales Agreement with Clearwater Enterprises, LLC for FY18-19.
d. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Superintendent Hancock’s travel to Tech Centers That Work Conference, July 11-14, 2018 in Orlando, Florida.
e. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Revising Policy 449 Shared Sick Leave.
f. Discuss and review Revising Policy 521 Admission Criteria.
g. Discuss and review Policy 456 Vacation Policy. (To be handout)
h. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve best quote for new mower.
i. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve suspending the Auto Collision Program.
8. Proposed Executive session at ______ pm to discuss the following personnel items so the board may return to open session to report on and/or take possible board action on the following: Pursuant to [25 OS§307 (B) (1)]:
a) Retirement/Resignation of Treasurer & Board Minute Clerk, Sharan Myers, effective end of the 2017-2018 contract.
b) Retirement/Resignation of Truck Driver Training Instructor, Clyde Wells, effective end of the 2017-2018 contract.
c) Discuss Superintendent’s contract
9. Acknowledged returned to open session with statement by Board President.
10. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve retirement/Resignation of Treasurer & Board Minute Clerk, Sharan Myers, and effective end of the 2017-2018 contract.
11. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve retirement/Resignation of Truck Driver Training Instructor, Clyde Wells, and effective end of the 2017-2018 contract.
12. New Business – This is limited to matters not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the meeting agenda
Note: “The Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda. Such votes may be to adopt, reject, tabled, reaffirm, rescind or take no action on any agenda matter.”
POSTED: Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, In Front of the Administration Building #100 & South Side of Wray Finney Building #400, at 4:00 p.m. on April 6, 2018.
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education
- November 12, 2018
- December 10, 2018
- October 8, 2018
- September 10, 2018
- August 13, 2018
- June 28, 2018
- June 11, 2018
- May 14, 2018
- April 9, 2018
- February 12, 2018
- March 20, 2018
- January 8, 2018
- December 11, 2017
- November 13, 2017
- October 9, 2017
- September 11, 2017
- August 14, 2017
- June 30, 2017
- June 12, 2017
- Mar 7, 2017
- May 8, 2017
- Apr 10, 2017
- Mar 31, 2017
- Mar 21, 2017
- Mar 13, 2017
- Mar 6, 2017
- Feb 24, 2017
- Feb 13, 2017
- Jan 10, 2017
- Jan 17, 2017