REGULAR BOARD MEETING AGENDA
CADDO KIOWA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Monday April 10, 2017, 4:00 pm
Wray Finney Building #400, Room #435
1415 North 7th Street, Fort Cobb, OK
1. Call to Order, roll call and establishment of a quorum
2. Introduction of any Visitors:
3. Reports and Anticipated Discussions by Board and Staff: Joe Ely, BIS Director; Jennie Nunn, Instructional Leader; Staci Repp, Student Service Director; Vic Woods, Assistant Superintendent and Superintendent’s Dennis Ruttman, updates regarding:
4. Consent Agenda
All of the following items, which concern reports and items of a routine nature normally approved at board meetings, will be approved by one vote unless any board member would like to remove an item for individual consideration. The consent agenda consists of the discussion, consideration and approval of the following items:
a. March 21, 2017, Regular Board Meeting Minutes and March 31, 2017 Special Board Meeting Minutes.
b. General Fund 2016-2017 check #’s 2816 - #3221 in the amount of $761,466.84; Building Fund 2016-2017 check #’s 179 - 200 in the amount of $8,278.43 Encumbrances #’s 1112 – 1234, & #’s70338 - 70342 in the amount of $151,436.65; Building Fund Encumbrances #6, in the amount of $5,000.00, includes change orders and appropriations for FY16-17, from reports dated March 31 2017.
c. Treasurer’s reports for bank statement dated March 31, 2017.
d. Activity Fund report for bank statement dated March 31, 2017.
e. Transfer of $202,702.48 from the Activity Fund to the General Fund per resolution 70 O.S. § Section 5-129.
f. Transfer of attached list of Surplus for disposal through the online auction site PublicSurplus.com.
5. Action to be considered:
a. The Board Financial Disclosure Statements to be completed online on the Oklahoma Ethics Commission website by each board member by May 15, 2017.
b. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve Caddo Kiowa’s Professional Development Plan for FY17-18.
c. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve CKTC Employee Evaluations for Administrative Staff, Instructional Staff, Professional Staff, BIS Professional Staff and Support Staff or FY-18.
d. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve our Temporary Appropriations for FY17-18.
e. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve continuing Natural Gas Sales Agreement with Clearwater Enterprises, LLC for FY17-18.
f. Discuss and vote to approve or not approve solicitation of Bids for the Truck Driving Range grassland (approx. 80 acres) for cutting, bailing and removal.
g. Discuss and review revision to Policy 510 Student Attendance.
h. Discuss and review revision to Policy 521 Admission Criteria.
i. Discuss and review to approve or not approve Section 457(b) Eligible Deferred Compensation Plan, Board Resolution to allow AFPlanServ as a third party administrator for employee 457(b) plans.
6. Consideration and vote to convene in executive session to discuss the following personnel items so the board may return to open session to report on and/or take possible board action on the following, pursuant to 25 O.S. §307(B)(1). Proposed Executive session at ______ pm
a) Approve or not approve hiring Certified Staff, per Exhibit “A”.
b) Approve or not approve hiring Classified Staff per Exhibit “B”.
c) Accept resignation of Cindy Murphy, Leadership/Adult & Continuing Education Coordinator
d) Accept resignation of Vicki Rexroat, Director of Instructional Technology
e) Approve or not approve retirement incentive for Vicki Rexroat, Director of Instructional Technology.
7. Acknowledged returned to open session with statement by President Dustin Tackett.
8. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or not approve hiring Certified Staff per Exhibit “A”.
9. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or not approve hiring Classified Staff per Exhibit “B”.
10. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or not approve Cindy Murphy, Leadership/Adult & Continuing Education Coordinator.
11. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or not approve resignation of Vicki Rexroat, Director of Instructional Technology.
12. Motion, consideration and vote to approve or not approve retirement incentive for Vicki Rexroat, Director of Instructional Technology.
13. New Business – This is limited to matters not known about or which could not have been reasonably foreseen prior to the posting of the meeting agenda
Note: “The Board may discuss, make motions, and vote upon all matters appearing on this agenda. Such votes may be to adopt, reject, tabled, reaffirm, rescind or take no action on any agenda matter.”
POSTED: Caddo Kiowa Technology Center, In Front of the Administration Building #100 & South Side of Wray Finney Building #400, at 4:00 p.m. on April 7, 2017.
Sharon Myers, Minute Clerk
Caddo Kiowa Technology Center Board of Education